How can numbers be represented?
These soft foam dice show the different ways by which numbers can be illustrated.
- Soft foam dice feature multiple representations of numbers 0 – 20
- Increases primary learners understanding of how numbers can be shown
- Numbers are shown as: Ten-Frame, Tally marks, Base Ten, Numeral
- Multilingual activity guide includes four suggested activities to engage primary learners
- Set features four colours: red, green, yellow and green
- Dice feature have rounded corners for easy rolling
- Includes four dice each for 0-5, 5-10, 10-15 and 15-20
- Dice measure 5cm x 5cm x 5cm
- Comes with plastic jar for easy storage
- Set of 16