Comfortable supported swing seat, available in 3 sizes, child, teenage and adult. Our Special Needs Swing Seats with full support will provide enough vestibular sensory input whilst having a fun time.
- Deluxe harness as standard.
- UV Resistant seat & ropes.
- Three sizes: Child, Teenage & Adult
When selecting a full support seat, we usually recommend getting two measurements from the end user then compare it to the sizes of seats. The two measurements are across the widest part of their body (hips or shoulders) from side to side; and the height from their seat to the top of where support is needed (top of head, neck or shoulders).
The measurements of the seats are as follows :
- Child Full Support Seat – 56cms (height of seat) x 33cms (width of seat) x 30cms (depth of seat) – approximate age range 2-7 yrs
- Teenage Full Support Seat – 69cms x 43cms x 34cms – approx age range 7-teen/slim adult
- Adult Full Support Seat – 81cms x 51cms x 36cms – age range adult
So, for example, if the user is near to or over 33cms in width but less than 43cms, we would recommend the Teenage Seat.